Monday, August 2, 2010

My Brazilian Blowout

There are no words. Well maybe just a few. Love. Life-changing. Addicted. That pretty much sums up my experience with the Brazilian Blowout. I have curly, frizzy, and (at times) un-manageable hair. All I’ve ever wanted was to have bangs and wake up looking like Jennifer Aniston. Is that too much to ask? Enter the Brazilian Blowout. It took 3 ½ hours in the salon chair and cost me $252 (including the acai aftercare shampoo and conditioner). The only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner. The results are incredible. My hair is shiny, smooth, and can be styled within minutes instead of hours. LIFE-CHANGING.

Before: au naturel curly

Before: a typical frizzy blow dry

After: Out of the shower air dry

After: 15 minute blow dry

No comments:

Post a Comment