Monday, May 3, 2010

Missing - Gucci Belt Bag

By now, ya’ll know that my purse was stolen in Vegas. Well, here are the details. If you find the culprit or my beloved Gucci Belt Bag, you will be rewarded handsomely.

  • Stolen item #1: my cell phone, the absence of which has plunged me into the depths of severe crackberry withdrawal.
  • Stolen item #2: my credit card.
  • Stolen item #3: my beloved Gucci Belt bag (serial #7363-4733) gifted to me on my 30th birthday by my darling husband, last photographed here:
  • The culprit: a mean and nasty bitch, who used my credit card to buy a terribly fugly $227 purse from Brighton Collectables, and who more than likely lives in the San Diego area because she gave the store the following fake address: 2161 1st St, San Diego, Ca 92111.
  • Location of the steal:  the Venetian pool deck (near the entrance to Tao Beach), on Saturday, April 24, 2010, at  6:00pm.
  • Location of the fraudulent purchase: Brighton Collectables (The Grand Canal, Shoppes at the Venetian), on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 6:27pm .
Here she is on the store’s surveillance at the very moment she used my credit card:

2 comments:

  1. Wow... That makes me sick! People can be so ugly, and she is!! Sorry this happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff, I was pretty upset when it happened; mostly, because this is the last thing I need when I'm trying to get approved for the home loan. All I can say is .... karma.

    ReplyDelete