Monday, May 3, 2010

Green = good luck

The past two weeks have been CRAZY! We've been working with The Broker to apply for our home loan and the process has been filled with calls to the credit bureaus, paying off bills, signing the escrow agreement, reading (and attempting to understand) the natural hazard disclosure statements, meeting with an electrician, scrambling to come up with the deposit money, submitting a request for repairs to the seller, and shopping around for home owners insurance. Of course we also continued with life as usual. Ronnie enjoyed a boy’s fishing excursion in NorCal and I went to Vegas for a bachelorette party. Unfortunately, Ronnie didn’t catch any fish and I had my purse stolen. Needless to say, its been a rather stressful 2 weeks. Hopefully, the rest of this ride will go smoothly.

I also purchased the first item for our Dream Home, a green drawer knob from anthropologie. I hope it brings us good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment